BuddyPress Auto Friendship Pro GPL Overview:
BuddyPress Auto Friendship Pro allows you to add users as friends, followers or following to the newly registered member. It allows the site admin to create multiple users lists which can be automatically added as friends or followers to new members or force the new members to follow the lists.
It also comes with the BuddyPress Connection Creator tool, which allows site admins to connect two users on a BuddyPress or BuddyBoss network manually.
The plugin can be used to create a global list(The users from this list will be always added as a friend to the new user) as well as conditional lists. You can specify one or more conditions for matching the list to the new user(based on profile field data or member type or role). Users from all the matching lists will be added as a friend to the new user.
The plugin can also be used to automate connection(Friendship/Follow/Following) on various group actions (user joining the group, leaving the group or being removed from the group).
BuddyPress Auto Friendship Pro GPL Features:
- Allow site admins to manually connect two users(add as friend or follower, following depending on the availability of the connection types) using BuddyPress Connection Creator Tool.
- Allow site admin to create multiple lists.
- Each list can be used as a friendship list or follower list or following list.
- Friendship lists add the new user as friends of all the users from the list if they match the criteria.
- The follower list adds the matching users from the list as a follower of the new user.
- The following list adds the new user as a follower of the matching users from the lists.
- Allow site admin to add any number of users to individual friendship/followers/following list.
- Allows site admin to create conditional as well as global auto friendship/follow/following list.
- Bulk synchronize for existing users.
- Automate connection(removing friendship, follow etc) on various group actions( on joining group, leaving group and user being removed from group)