Gravity Forms QR Code Addon GPL Overview:
What does it do?
Gravity Forms QR Code allows you to generate QR codes from Gravity Forms field values, or scan QR codes to insert values into Gravity Forms fields.
Captured field values can be output as QR codes in the form of confirmations, notifications, and anywhere else merge tags are supported. QR codes can be scanned into Single Line Text and Paragraph fields directly on forms.
Here’s how you can use QR codes to enhance forms and business workflows:
- Sell tickets to an event and check in attendees.
- Integrate with flows where existing QR codes are created, such as government agencies or trade shows, and easily facilitate the transfer of data between online and offline spaces.
- Generate scannable coupon codes and scan them into your order form
Gravity Forms QR Code Features:
- Create QR codes from any form of data.
Generate QR codes from any field value that field’s merge tag, or combine data with the
- Scan QR codes in your forms.
Scan QR codes to insert data directly into your fields using your device’s camera.
- Fully customizable.
Tailor the size, content, and colours of your QR codes with ease.
- Works with other Gravity Forms plugins automatically.
Display QR codes in Gravity PDF, GravityView, Preview Submission or anywhere else that merge tags (or shortcodes) can be displayed.
- Extensible scanning support.
Enable scanning of additional barcode formats to integrate with existing systems like UPC, EAN, and more!
- Drag-and-drop support.
Desktop computers can drag and drop image files containing QR codes.