Gravity Forms Copy Cat addon GPL allows users to copy the value of one field to another automatically or by clicking a checkbox. Is your shipping address the same as your billing? This add-on will work wonders in such cases.
You need to install the Gravity Perks plugin in order to use this plugin.
Gravity Forms Copy Cat GPL Overview
Easily copy the values from one field to another in your Gravity Form.
What does it do?
This plugin allows you to copy values from one field to another within the same form. Values can be copied either automatically as they are typed or when a specific Checkbox in the form is checked.
For example, with automatic copying the user can enter their first and last name into a field, and those values will be immediately copied into the Name input on a Credit Card field as they type.
Copying with a Checkbox is particularly useful for situations like specifying a billing and shipping address. There is a good chance the user would desire to enter the same address for both fields. You can configure a Checkbox to copy the user-entered values from the billing address field to the shipping address field.
Copy Cat supports copying to and from almost all Gravity Forms fields, so the possibilities are endless!
Gravity Forms Copy Cat GPL Features
- Copy values from one field to another.
- Save your users time by copying input values to other fields in the form.
- Automatic or manual copying.
- Trigger the copy when the user checks a box or automatically.
- Copy multiple fields.
- Copy values from a single source to multiple fields and from multiple sources to multiple fields!
- Target specific inputs of multi-input fields.
- Copy only the First Name in a Name field, the Quantity of a Product field, and other specific inputs from multi-input fields.
- Supports most Gravity Forms fields.
- Values can be copied to and from almost any field.