WooCommerce Account Pages GPL Overview:
Add Custom Pages to the My Account Area in WooCommerce. Add custom pages and tabs to the My Account page in WooCommerce with the plugin WooCommerce Account Pages.
WooCommerce Account Pages GPL Features:
Create Unlimited Custom Pages in the My Account Area
- With WooCommerce Account Pages, you can create as many custom pages as you like, giving you full control over your WooCommerce account page.
- Adding a new tab to the My Account page in WooCommerce is as easy as adding a new page in WordPress, no hassle, no fuss.
- WooCommerce Account Pages Custom Content
Add Your Own Custom Content to the My Account Area
- Because each new page is created using WordPress, you can add anything you would normally add to a blog post or page, to the “My Account” area. You don’t need to learn anything new to get started.
- You can add anything from an FAQ section, user guides, contact forms, coupons, and more using existing shortcodes in WordPress. You don’t have to create anything from scratch.
- WooCommerce Account Pages is fully compatible with Gutenberg to make it easy for you to create custom layouts.
- Familiar interface
Use the WordPress ‘Pages’ area that you’re used to, to create your account area sub-pages.
- Unlimited pages
Create as many sub-pages as you think is necessary, there’s no restrictions.
- Shortcode friendly
If you’re using a page builder, you can use the shortcode to render the links perfectly.
- Account links
Any page you publish as a sub-page of the main ‘My Account’ area will be automatically linked.
- Page ordering
Easily re-order the pages with the help of the ‘Simple Page Ordering’ plugin.
Looks and acts as though it is native WooCommerce functionality.
Works with any well-coded theme, updating the main product image as options change.