Coupon Theme GPL Introduction
If you bought anything on the internet recently, you probably hunted for a coupon code as soon as you saw the option for it on the checkout screen.
It is not just you; everyone makes a purchase like that on the internet these days. If there is a chance that you can pay a lower amount for a purchase, why would you pay the full price?
Coupon websites are popular for precisely this reason. There are multi-billion dollar businesses like Groupon.com that make millions of dollars by sharing deals or coupons on their website.
It requires a minimum investment, and when you have a coupon theme to power your new website, the startup cost is lowered to a negligible amount.
The coupon theme looks uniquely impressive and works beyond expectations. It has an excellent homepage design and an even better coupon details page.
You can create a store selection for coupons on the homepage or have a coupon archive for easy navigation.
Start with local stores and once you have gained enough traction thanks to the Coupon Theme’s included tools, move to international deals for maximum profit and commissions.
– Upload Your Logo
– Add a Favicon
– Touch Icon for Mobile Devices
– Add a Metro Icon
– Field for Twitter Username
– Feedburner URL Option
– Field for Adding Code in Header Section
– Footer Code Option
– Pagination Options
– Activate/Deactivate AJAX Quick Search
– Enable/Disable Responsiveness
– Enable Right to Left Support
– Select No. of Products
Coupon Theme GPL Performance Options
– Enable or Disable Prefetching
– Lazy Load Enable/Disable
– Remove ver Parameters
Coupon Theme GPL Styling Options
– Primary Color Scheme Selector
– Secondary Color Selection
– Choose your Style
– 60 BG Image Options or Add Your Own
– Parallax Effect for BG Images
– Add CSS in Custom CSS Field
– Enable and Disable Lightbox Option
Coupon Theme GPL Header
– Top Bar’s Background
– Show Header Search Form
– Header Search Placeholder
– Show Header Login and Registration Form
– Navigation Background
– Floating Navigation Menu
Coupon Theme GPL Footer Settings
– Enable Footer Widgets
– Enable 3 or 4 Widget Layout
– Choose Footer Background
– Enable Parallax on Footer BG
– Footer Social Icons
– Footer Social Icon Title
– Footer Social Icons
– Section for Copyrights Text
– Copyright’s Background