UsersWP Enhanced WooCommerce user profiles GPL Overview:
The WooCommerce add-on for UsersWP allows you to enhance your buyers’ profiles with information from their WordPress online store’s activity.
Tabs added to the profile builder
The add-on creates the following tabs that you can choose to add to your customers’ profile pages.
- Purchases – In this tab, you’ll list all products bought by a user.
- Product Reviews – In this tab, you’ll list all product reviews by a user.
- Products – in this tab you’ll list products submitted for sale by a userThe last tab is only useful if you allow your users to submit products for sale and create a Marketplace. For this, you’ll need an extra plugin like one of these Marketplace plugins.
- Wishlist – listing the products added to the Wishlist by a user.
These tabs will be available, only if you have the YITH WooCommerce Wishlist plugin installed on your WooCommerce store.
All these tabs can be added or removed from the profile as needed.
Products listed in any of these tabs have their own privacy settings.
You can show the products to:
- Logged in users
- Only the profile owner
Number of orders and totally spent in Profile and User directory
If you wish to show how many orders and how much a user spent, you can show that information on their profile page and in the user directory.
Pages automatically added to the account page
On the account page, there will be 3 new pages:
- Orders – From here users can follow up on their orders
- Billing address – Here users will find a form to edit their billing address
- Shipping address – Here users will find a form to edit their shipping address
If you use a plugin that adds pages to the WooCommerce My Account page (like many Marketplace plugins do, for example), those pages will appear on the UsersWP account page instead.
The Enhanced WooCommerce user-profiles add-on for UsersWP is 100% translatable.