GeoDirectory Pricing Manager Addon GPL Overview:
Pricing Manager is a powerful price manager that allows you to monetize your directory quickly and easily via a pay-per-listing business model.
Create a Profitable Business Directory
- Recurring Payments mean you can set and forget. Create a regular income stream and Profit! No need to worry about chasing up renewals.
- Free trials let you offer your customers a no-risk guarantee before they hand over a cent.
- Unlimited pricing packages let you create as many pricing packages as you need.
- Enhanced listings per price package. Limit features of less expensive or free listings and provide more benefits and selling points for paid listings. Show “Featured” listings at the top results.
- Payment reminders for single payments will remind your customers to renew expired listings.
- Pay to Claim. When combined with our Claim Listings Manager, you can force the need to upgrade to claim. Therefore you can create a free basic listing, and owners would require to upgrade to claim their listing.
GetPaid or WooCommerce for payments
GetPaid handles subscription payments out of the box. WooCommerce however, does not and requires the paid WooCommerce Subscriptions plugin.
GetPaid is our baby and will always have the most compatible features. However, we do recognize that some users may already be using WooCommerce and prefer not to install a new payment system.
Some GetPaid benefits are;
- VAT MOSS Compliance. Selling listing to any European Union (EU) Country means you must charge VAT at the user’s countries tax rate. Our system will do the hard work and automatically locate and calculate the correct tax amount.
- Invoices emailed to the user help with cart abandonment. Users can complete a listing purchase days later by clicking the payment link in their email.
- Get Paid, 20 Gateways means you can offer your customers several convenient ways to pay. PayPal Standard, Authorize.Net, Worldpay, and Pre Bank Transfer are included as standard. Several more gateways can be purchased on GetPaid, see full list.